The Keyvan Samini Scholarship Program awards two $1,000 merit-based scholarships. The scholarships are open to college undergraduates and graduate students who will be attending a college or university during the 2019-2020 academic year. Students are recognized for their capacity to achieve academically, as well as to lead and serve. High school seniors who will be attending college in the fall of 2019 are also eligible for the scholarship.
Keyvan Samini Scholarship Program Application Deadline:
February 15th, 2019, 5:00 PM, EST.
Eligibility for the Scholarship Program
The Keyvan Samini Scholarship Program is open to students who satisfy the criteria set forth in the Program’s terms and conditions. A summary of the criteria is provided below. If you satisfy the conditions described in the terms and conditions, we invite you to apply!
- You must be a United States citizen, national, or permanent legal resident.
- You must have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.50.
- You must not have been subject to any academic discipline since January 1, 2012.
- You must not have received any final grade of “C-“ or less in any course in which you have
been enrolled on or January 1, 2012.
- You must be enrolled as either an undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited
college or university in the United States for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- No later than June 30, 2019, you must show proof of enrollment, or acceptance for
enrollment, in an accredited college or university in the United States for the 2019-2020
The Keyvan Samini Scholarship Program will announce the winners of the two scholarships on March 15, 2019. The full terms and conditions of the scholarship program can be found here. If you are interested in submitting an application for the scholarship, please go to the apply page. The Keyvan Samini Scholarship Program awards scholarships without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
Any questions regarding the program should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may reach the Keyvan Samini Scholarship Program at (949) 407-7585.