Application: The Keyvan Samini Scholarship Program
The Keyvan Samini Scholarship will offer two merit-based scholarships in the amount of $1,000 to two post-secondary students, or graduating high school students, pursuing either an undergraduate, graduate, or professional degree in an accredited college or university in the United States. As a merit-based scholarship, in order qualify you must meet the following minimum criteria below. The full terms and conditions of the scholarship can be found here.
- You must be a United States citizen, national, or permanent legal resident.
- You must have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.50.
- You must not have been subject to any academic discipline since January 1, 2012.
- You must not have received any final grade of “C-“ or less in any course in which you have
been enrolled on or January 1, 2012.
- You must be enrolled as either an undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited
college or university in the United States for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- No later than June 30, 2019, you must show proof of enrollment, or acceptance for
enrollment, in an accredited college or university in the United States for the 2019-2020
In further of its mission to advance the education of those who show academic promise and initiative, all students who satisfy the criteria for the Keyvan Samini Scholarship Program are encouraged to apply.
The Keyvan Samini Scholarship Program awards scholarships without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation. Apply
Any questions regarding the program should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may reach the Keyvan Samini Scholarship Program administration at (949) 407-7585.